How radiator relfector foil work
- Around 40% of a radiator's heat is wasted on heating the wall.
- A Radflek Radiator foil will reflect 95% of that wasted heat back into the room.
- The panel hangs free off the wall brackets between the radiator and the wall, making it easy to remove and clean. It also makes it more effective at reflecting heat.
- Most of the heat loss takes place from the middle of the radiator, so even if the sheets don't go right the way to the end, or the brackets are low, the most important bit of the radiator is covered.
- Easy to keep the Radiator foil dust-free, to ensure maximum reflectivity.
- The Building Research Establishment (BRE) has shown that one sheet of Radflek Radiator Reflector will save up to 114 kWh every year.
- Radflek Radiator Reflector sheets can pay for themselves in a year.
- British Board of Agrément (BBA) certified to have a 60-year life
- Approved for use in the Government's Carbon Emission Reduction Target (CERT) scheme, administered by Ofgem.
radiatorfoil.co.uk is brought to you by Thermal Energy Save, a UK based company supplying specialist cutting edge energy and money saving products. If you would like further information, or want to make an appointment to discuss using Additives in your fleet, please feel free to contact us.
Thermal Energy Save on Tel: 0161 870 2222 or Mob: 0772 444 8550
Email us at: info [ at ] thermalenergysave.co.uk